- To put in place curricula that cover broad and dynamic engineering principles, working knowledge of entrepreneurial, marketing and management principles.
- To empower our students with necessary skills to create value and bring the solutions needed to tackle challenges in the chemical and allied industries.
- To make our graduates foremost chemical engineers both in the country and internationally through well-designed competency-based training programmes of teaching and research.
- To facilitate the acquisition of practical work experience in the industries.
- To inculcate discipline in research and development to chemical engineering graduates.