I, ORESEGUN OYINLOLA MOPELOLA, from Ogun State, concluded her Secondary School Education in the year 2000, proceeded to Lagos State University, where I studied Chemical and Polymer Engineering, graduating with a second class degree in 2008, went for the mandatory youth service in Bayelsa State where I served with the Federal Ministry of Science and Technology in 2009.
However, I acquired some skills listed below:
- Proficiency in the use of the Computer System.
- Proficiency in the use of common computer packages (E.g. Microsoft Office Word, Microsoft Office PowerPoint, Excel)
- Fast learning, typing skill and ability to impact knowledge on others.
- Proficiency in the use of Statistical Packages such as S- PLUS and SPSS.
- Basic knowledge of SQL database.
- Proficiency in the use of AUTOCAD Design Software Tool.
- Good knowledge of Engineering Application software such as HYSYS, ISC-AERMOD view, Math lab
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
I bagged a Masters degree in Chemical Engineering with distinction. Also, I attended many conferences both local and international; some of which include:
- Sustainability of the African Economy and Strategies for Diversification: 2nd Ekiti International Conference 2013 (Participant)
- Rising Opportunity for Investors in Africa and the Prospect of an Economic Miracle: International Conference at Covenant University on Africa Development issues May 2014 (Participant)
- Sustainable Infrastructural Development in Nation Building; MAPOLY Engineering 2014 (Participant)
- Research For Sustainable Development, Research Fair 2014 (Participant)
Furthermore, I am a member of the Nigerian Institute of Engineers (MNSE), Council for the Regulation of Engineers in Nigeria (COREN), Polymer Institute of Nigeria (PIN), Nigeria Society Of Chemical Engineers (NSChE), Nigeria Institute of Management (NIM).